You will visit:
The Blue House
- The Blue House offers a good night’s sleep in the lush natural surrounds of Table Mountain and Lion’s Head.
- Kloof and Long street shops, restaurants, and cafes are a mere 5-minute walk away. With the V&A Waterfront, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and the Clifton beaches no more than a 20-minute drive away, it’s the perfect destination for tourists and corporate travellers.
- The Blue House offers economy, standard and superior rooms. The guesthouse prides itself on offering excellent personal service with attention to detail. Each room has a TV, air conditioning, a seating area and private bathroom, and free WiFi access is available. The guesthouse has a lovely garden and a terrace with a stunning view. The Blue House is conveniently located near Long Street and Kloof Street, as well as Cape Town International Airport.
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY IN CAPE TOWN
Penguins @ Boulders
The Cape Peninsula
- Frequented by local celebrities, business people and international travellers, Maison Chablis Guest House is a well-appointed, exclusive establishment surrounded by majestic mountains, situated within walking distance of the quaint Franschhoek Village Centre, with its delightful street cafes, award-winning restaurants, museums and galleries. The guesthouse is not far from the Cape’s celebrated wine estates, world-class golf courses and unspoiled beaches.
- Maison Chablis is surrounded by ancient oak trees set in a manicured garden with a pristine swimming pool. Guests will enjoy quiet luxury and an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Each of the newly renovated and beautifully decorated bedrooms feature an en-suite bathroom, top of the range furniture and décor, and luxury embroidered linen. A sumptuous breakfast is served every morning in the gorgeous sun-filled breakfast room.
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY IN FRANSCHHOEK
Huguenot Memorial Museum
Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve
- This stunning bed and breakfast is set on the hillside overlooking the azure blue Knysna lagoon known in South Africa for its world-famous oysters, stunning scenery and eco-diverse surroundings. The B&B is not far from Knysna’s town centre and four of the top golf courses on The Garden Route – Pezula, Simola, and Goose Valley – with the renowned Fancourt being a short drive away.
- Your hosts, Joyce & Graham Greenwood, designed and constructed Candlewood Lodge to meet their own exacting standards and guests will feel totally at home in this sumptuous lodge.
- Each guest room is tastefully appointed in different styles and guests can choose which best suits them. Relax around the sparkling pool and Jacuzzi on the large sun deck, or enjoy an evening braai (BBQ) on the patio, with its relaxing water feature, beneath the Yellowwood trees, watching the sunset.
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY IN KNYSNA
Garden of Eden
Fifth Avenue Beach House
- Fifth Avenue Beach House is perfectly positioned, Port Elizabeth’s sandy beach is a mere 100 metres away. The spacious rooms boast private entrances which open out onto a secluded tropical garden. The beach house’s facilities include a patio overlooking two swimming pools, private lounges, and two breakfast areas.
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY IN PORT ELIZABETH
The Sacramento Trail
Visit Fort Frederick
De Old Drift Guest Farm
- De Old Drift Guest Farm is only a 15-minute drive away from the renowned Addo Elephant National Park. De Old Drift Guest Farm is a farm-style guest house offering bed and breakfast accommodation as well as self-catering accommodation.
- De Old Drift is a working citrus farm, one of the smallest but most peaceful farms in the area.
- Start your day with a wholesome breakfast in our thatched roof lapa, overlooking the garden and swimming pool area. Take a slow stroll through the orchards when the trees are in blossom and the smell of citrus permeates the air, venture down to the Sundays River, where Nyala, Kudus and Rooibok can be seen on the ridge of the mountain or relax around the pool after an exciting day of adventure and game viewing in Addo Elephant National Park. We are also pleased to offer our guests a private game viewing drive through the park.
- De Old Drift Team will make sure that your stay is one to remember.
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY IN ADDO
Addo Elephant National Park
Rosedale Organic Farm
Lalibela Mark's Camp
Lalibela is a malaria-free Big 5 game reserve set in the Eastern Cape. Only an hour’s drive away from Port Elizabeth and Addo, the game reserve is a prime safari destination for travellers on holiday in the area. The game reserve’s vast plains are home to zebra, giraffe, warthog, impala, wildebeest and various antelope species. There are no public roads running through Lalibela’s property, which means that guests will enjoy a private safari.Mark’s Camp is a family-friendly safari lodge with African-style chalets. Each chalet has an en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan and private viewing deck. Each deck overlooks the reserve’s pristine bush.
There is a large waterhole in front of the lodge, and giraffes, antelopes and elephants can often be seen drinking the water. Activities on offer include thrilling game drives and bird watching, and guests can spend their days swimming in one of two sparkling pools.
This African safari gem prides itself on its superb game viewing, accommodation and first-rate food. Lalibela’s friendly staff will take special care to ensure that you enjoy a fantastic getaway and a memorable safari experience.
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY AT LALIBELA GAME RESERVE
Daily Big 5 Game Drives